The IEEE/IFIP International Symposiums on Integrated Network Management 2021 (IM 2021) invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations. As a high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers in the field of network and service management, IM 2021 offers a unique opportunity to showcase applications, engage with a highly skilled and innovating audience and discuss emerging technologies and recent research prototypes with key thought leaders. Demonstrations showcasing working systems, innovative applications, groundbreaking ideas, and novel concepts related to network and service management are welcome.
We are seeking the following types of contributions:
- Demos from student authors about the concepts of their research subjects or papers related to IM 2021 key topics
- Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to IM 2021 key topics
- Demos from industrial researchers related to IM 2021 key topics
- Demos from all other authors with contributions on IM 2021 key topics from inside or outside the conference and workshops
An award for the best demo will be announced at the IM 2021 closing ceremony.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
January 15, 2021extended to February 15, 2021.
- Notification of Acceptance:
February 5, 2021February 25, 2021
February 19, 2021March 1, 2021
Demo papers should be submitted via the JEMS submission system at https://jems.sbc.org.br/Paper.cgi?c=3684
Prospective contributors are expected as demo proposal presented in the form of a 2-page paper using the IEEE conference double-column format (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html) preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration. Demo papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the electronic conference proceedings bundle provided to IM 2021 delegates and will be subsequently made available via IEEExplore.
The demo proposals will be approved based on the availability of demo space as well as on the following criteria:
- Extent and significance of the research contribution
- Impact on the audience
- Quality of the proposed implementation
- Quality of the presentation and visualization
At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register for the IM 2021 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled demo session(s).
Please feel free to contact the demo Co-Chairs if you have any questions regarding the demo content or setup.