Call for Panels
Click for a downloadable plain text version of this page.
The IFIP/IEEE IM 2021 symposium will feature a number of panel discussions. Panels offer the opportunity for interactive discussion between subject matter experts and audience of leading-edge topics related to Network, Service, and System Management, involving multiple perspectives and in many cases controversial viewpoints.
IM 2021 solicits proposals and ideas for panels. A panel proposal should have the following structure:
- Title of the panel
- Brief abstract and description of the topic
- Brief explanation why the panel will be of interest to the audience
- Short bio of the panel moderator
- Proposed panelists with their affiliations
- Short description of how you plan to structure your panel
Panel topics should relate to the main theme of the conference – Intelligent Management of Open and Highly Programmable Networks – and invite diverse perspectives (across geographies, academia as well as industry) and challenging viewpoints.
We encourage a panel format with short opening statements leaving enough room for lively and stimulating discussions with the audience. On request, the Organizing Committee can assist with the identification of additional panel members.
Please submit your panel proposal as a PDF or Word file through JEMS, here: jems.sbc.org.br/im2021_panels or via email, subject line “IM 2021 PANEL PROPOSAL”, to the IFIP/IEEE IM 2021 Panel Program Co-Chairs: Alexander Clemm (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Emmanuel Dotaro (Emmanuel.Dotaro@fr.thalesgroup.com).
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 23, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: December 10, 2020
- Camera-Ready Submission: May 18-20, 2021
- Alexander Clemm (email@example.com)
- Emmanuel Dotaro (Emmanuel.Dotaro@fr.thalesgroup.com)