A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) are awarded to cover students’ conference fees. Since IM2021 will be fully virtual, Student Travel Grants become Student Registration Grants and will fully or partially cover registrations fees.
*** Application deadline: extended to May 5, 2021 ***
- The applicant must be the author or a co‐author of a paper accepted for publication at IM 2021 or one of its co-located workshops.
- The applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant is encouraged to have registered for the conference at the time of application.
The applicant should send an application containing:
- full name, contact information, country, and citizenship;
- name and email of the advisor (if applicable);
- paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application, if the applicant is an co-author);
- information on whether or not a first time conference participant;
- few words briefly summarizing applicant's current research interests and accomplishments;
- an at least 18 years of age acknowledgement.
Applications should be filled in by May 5, 2021 using the following URL: STG application form
The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants about award decisions starting from May 6, 2021.
- Application extended deadline: May 5, 2021
- Notification: starting from May 6, 2021