CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
The IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management, IM 2021, will feature a number of workshops to further disseminate fine- tuned research that are organized around the conference themes.
IFIP/IEEE IM 2021 invites proposals for one-day or half-day workshops, which will be held prior or immediately after the main IM 2021 Technical Program. The main purpose of the IM 2021 Workshops is to provide a forum for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing smart and hyper-connected environments, virtualization and in general softwarization of networking technologies, the newly emerging and potentially controversial topics on advanced services and applications, converged network operations, management and control, seamless secure services in an always-on mobile Internet that embed cyber-physical systems.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of major organizers (e.g., OC General Co-chairs, TPC Co-chairs)
- A brief description (1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would attract the IM 2021 audience.
- Organizing Committee and possibly the Technical Program Committee.
- Likely contributors and targeted audience.
- Planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including all statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A 1-page draft of the Call for Papers including title, description, topics and important dates.
- The workshop website address, if applicable.
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop Co-chairs of IM 2021 by email to the following addresses:
- Workshop proposal submission: October 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 30, 2020
Tentative Schedule for Accepted Workshops
- Paper submission deadline (coordinated): January 8, 2021
- Paper acceptance notification (coordinated): February 18, 2021
- Camera-ready version due (coordinated): March 5, 2021
- Mohamed Faten Zhani
- Abbas Bradai