IM2021 conference uses Whova as main conference management system. Whova allows a continuous exchange between participants, organizers, and speakers despite the different Time Zones that IM2021 Conference covers. Whova allows you to :
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute session change from the organizers
Whova is accessible throught:
- Web Browser: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/iisin_202105
- Mobile application: https://whova.com/portal/iisin_202105
To display IM2021 agenda on your time zone, you have to connect to Whova web portal (using a browser) and click on “Switch to local time” as shown below. You can also use Whova mobile application which display already the agenda according to your local time zone.
Please read the following details for more information.